COVER FOR THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.

by jimmy turrell on Thursday 11 July 2013





I did this for last weekend's cover of the Wall Street Journal supplement 'Off Duty'.

This particular issue was all about music, and the cover story was a piece on the future of the industry. With the landscape changing so much over the last 10 years, they talked to people working in various aspects of the industry to get their thoughts on where things are headed in the next 10 years.

It was great to collage and illustrate people who I really respect within the music industry - everybody from The Rolling Stones producer Andrew Loog Oldham, musician Robert Glasper and house DJ/producer Jamie Jones and his Hot Creations label.

You can read all of the interviews here: http://online.wsj.com/article SB10001424127887324436104578579112994316642.html

Click on images to enlarge...

One comment

Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months
of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to
stop hackers?

my web page ... losing weight

by Anonymous on 18 June 2014 at 21:28. #